To nourish your mind as well as your body

Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The philosophy of HG.

I will make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I will hope that someday you might want to make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as well.
But I will not make the peanut butter and jelly sandwich for you because I expect you to make me one.
I will not make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for money.
I will not make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich if you do not want me to make you one.
If you are allergic to peanuts, I will make you a non-peanut product peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I will not tell you that you are going to hell for not eating my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
If you like just jelly, that’s fine. If you like just peanut butter, more power to you!
Jam, marmalade, almond butter, sunflower seed butter. Choose your variety and I will endeavor to oblige. Your preference may teach me a whole new tasty facet of sandwich making.
I will not combine either jelly or peanut butter with the state.
I will use organic peanut butter without complaint.
I will have an indefinite amount of both peanut butter and jelly and if you ever want either or both, know that I am always willing to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment